The health and safety of our event attendees, staff, vendors and their families is our number one concern. You can expect the following COVID-19 safety precautions at the Dakota Garden Expo:
- Brief health screening at entrance
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and each vendor will be required to have hand sanitizer at their booth
- We have reduced the number of booths and allowed for additional spacing in between vendor booths to provide more space to stay socially distant
- Masks are strongly encourage and will be available at the entrance
- One-way traffic in all aisles
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation
- Overnight fog sanitation
- Encouraging patrons to remain 6 feet apart
The health screening will ask the following questions. Anyone who answers yes will not be able to enter the Dakota Garden Expo. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or COVID-19 like symptoms?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of COVID-19 contact